Press * Reviews * Interviews * Radio * Stats * 2020
Resurrect The Faithful
These guys haven’t lost a step at all. Sound even better now than 20 years ago. Keep rocking’ my brothers!
This is the rock wake-up call we hunger for. I got the chills and that’s one nightmare I will happily hold on to.
Enough about a has been band like Fear Factory. Bring on a fresh new relevant band like Every Mother's Nightmare!
Every Mother's Nightmare has struck gold in 2020 with Resurrect the Faithful. Heavier than previous releases, but still the unmistakable tone of front man Rick Ruhl. This has got to be a crowd pleaser and a great follow up to 2017's album Grind.
Every Mother’s Nightmare has embarked into a new rockin vision, taking you on a thunderous musical dream through songs like never before. Their new album “Resurrect The Faithful” is a coming of ages containing that EMN’s southern edgy dark rock, only polished to a fresh thankful beginning. The production of the tracks is clear, concise, and heavy with killer guitar riffs, pounding rhythm section with at times a melodic feel. No doubt their best record ever!
Resurrect The Faithful is definitely one of the best hard rock albums of 2020!!!
This by far is the best album from EMN - I cannot overstate the need to get this release! What I really like is there is something for everyone. Doesn’t all sound same.
The new EMN is so different than what people think. It's so different and nothing 80s about it. It's just a straight up hard fist-pumping rock band.
Tired of veteran bands releasing subpar new material? You don’t have to worry about that with the new Every Mother’s Nightmare release, ‘Resurrect the Faithful.’ This hard-hitting collection of songs show EMN in fine form. From the one-two punch of album openers ‘Getaway’ and ‘Breathe’ to the contemplative ‘When it Goes Away’ to the lush epicness of ‘Fray,’ the album is a whirlwind of huge sonics and thought-provoking lyrics. Two horns up!
EMN's new single... "100% pure kick ass"
Watching the EMN documentary makes you really want to pull for the band and get in to them!
Resurrect The Faithful - " This record just kicks ass!" 5.0 out of 5.0
I’ve been listening to “Breathe” on repeat for the last hour. The ethereal intro draws you into a maleate rhythm that grabs you by the Boo Boo and just gets tighter. I was so immersed in this song that I actually forgot to breathe a couple times.
- Radio Servicing by Timothy Binder – New Ocean Media
Mediabase – All Stations (U.S.) by Overall Rank
‘Breathe’ September 18, 2020
- Nightmares with Alice Cooper (syndicated)
- Eddie Trunk Sirius XM
- Streets of Rock N Roll w/Ron Keel
- This That and The Other w/Troy Patrick Farrell
- FryDay Night with Fry
- Hard Rock Nights
- Poison Ivy – Rock Rage Radio
- Firebrand Radio (UK)
- Shakin’ The Rafters With Michelle
- Z97.5 Rock Around The Region w/ Samantha Knight
- CJAI 92.1 FM (Canada)
- NI Rocks (Ireland)
- Steve O’s Music Madness
- Rock Casserole – Digital Revolution Radio
- Hard Rock Hell Radio
- The Rock n Roll Penitentiary – MMH Radio
- Crim Radio
- Breakfast Binge
- Metal Mayhem Radio
- Friday Freakout w/ AJ Bradford
- C.O.A.R. Radio
- Rocktopia FM Spain
- Twinkieland Interview w/ Rick Ruhl
- Fryday Night With Fry w/ Rick Ruhl
- Vinyl Lollipops Interview w/ Rick Ruhl
- Sleaze Roxx Interview w/ Allan Bone
- Uber Rock Interview w/ Rick Ruhl
2020 PRESS COVERAGE
- Metal Devastation Radio – November 10, 2020
- KNAC Review of Resurrect The Faithful 5.0/5.0 – October 9, 2020
- Boston Rock Radio – October 5, 2020
- KNAC – September 21, 2020
- Sleaze Roxx – September 19, 2020
- Hair Band Heaven – September 18, 2020
- Bravewords – September 18, 2020
- Metal Devastation – September 17, 2020
- Metal Devastation – September 15, 2020
- Sleaze Roxx – September 15, 2020
- XS Rock – September 15, 2020
- Bravewords – September 14, 2020
- KNAC – September 10, 2020
- Force Magazine – September 3, 2020
- Melodicrock.IT – September 2, 2020
- Bravewords – September 1, 2020
- Rockposer – September 1, 2020
- KNAC – May 1, 2020
- Mi2N – Apr 30, 2020
- Sleaze Roxx – April 30, 2020
- KNAC – January 7, 2020
2020 PRESS MENTIONS
- Force Magazine (Hard n Heavy) – September 22, 2020
- Hard Rock Passion – September 20, 2020
- Daytona Live – September 14, 2020
- Metalize 104.5 FM – August 13, 2020
- Hard Rock n Glam Metal – August 10, 2020
- BREATHE (2020 HighVolMusic)
- HERE’S TO THE ONES – A DOCUMENTARY (2020 HighVolMusic)
- SOUTHERN WAY
- SMOKIN’ DELTA VOODOO (2018 HighVolMusic)
- PUSH ‘LIVE ACOUSTIC’ (2017 HighVolMusic)
- LOCO CRAZY ‘LIVE ACOUSTIC’ (2017 HighVolMusic)
- BLOWN AWAY ‘LIVE ACOUSTIC’ (2017 HighVolMusic)
- PUSH (2017 HighVolMusic)
- LOCO CRAZY (2017 HighVolMusic)
- BLOWN AWAY (2017 HighVolMusic)
- HOUSE OF PAIN (1993 Arista)
- WALLS COME DOWN (1990 Arista)
- LOVE CAN MAKE YOU BLIND (1990 Arista)
- LOVE CAN MAKE YOU BLIND (2017 VIPER ROOM, HOLLYWOOD)
- WALLS COME DOWN (2017 WEST END TRADING COMPANY, FL)
- FULL M3 FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE (2016 COLUMBIA, MD)
- BLOWN AWAY (2015 TWISTED SPOKE SALOON, IL)
- LONG HAIRED COUNTRY BOY (2015 TWISTED SPOKE SALOON, IL)
- WALLS COME DOWN (2015 LIMELIGHT, NASHVILLE)