Press * Reviews * Interviews * Radio * Stats * 2020
These guys haven’t lost a step at all. Sound even better now than 20 years ago. Keep rocking’ my brothers!
“Ron Keel is an American original…a genuine rocker no matter what label you choose to apply.”
Resurrect The Faithful is definitely one of the best hard rock albums of 2020!!!
Resurrect The Faithful - " This record just kicks ass!" 5.0 out of 5.0
"Without a doubt, the album “Twisted Road” has been worth the wait from the start of the writing till the release of the album. Hard Rock music which has been a pleasure to listen to. The songs on the album have been easy to listen to & pleasurable. 8/10"
“Twisted Road has become a strong rock album, which is ideal for the next long drive or just for chilling out. Fans of bands like Black Stone Cherry or Junkyard Drive are warmly recommended to this disc."
This is the rock wake-up call we hunger for. I got the chills and that’s one nightmare I will happily hold on to.
Enough about a has been band like Fear Factory. Bring on a fresh new relevant band like Every Mother's Nightmare!
"Get hold of the album in the way that you like the most, but do not miss it, it is worth it! A a fantastic surprise for this year."
All well played, thanks to a clear production, and with a Ron Keel in his best shape. A stunning tribute to the roots of rock and hard rock, dedicated to a a piece of Country which we particularly love.
Ron Keel Band put together an outstanding collection of classics and performs them in glorious fashion. If you’re a Southern rock and/or country fan, and like your music on the grittier side, you need this record.
"Twisted Road turns out to be a pure bomb! If you are desperately looking for the right Mötley Crüe, AC / DC or Aerosmith vibe, see Bon Jovi for the commercial side, Asphalt Valentine is the ultimate answer to all your expectations. 4.5/5.0"
I’ve been listening to “Breathe” on repeat for the last hour. The ethereal intro draws you into a maleate rhythm that grabs you by the Boo Boo and just gets tighter. I was so immersed in this song that I actually forgot to breathe a couple times.
This by far is the best album from EMN - I cannot overstate the need to get this release! What I really like is there is something for everyone. Doesn’t all sound same.
"Open a beer, sit comfortably on the sofa after a successful day - then the album will come best. Incidentally, the cover is pleasantly different, original, and screams for a large LP format."
There are few bands these days that you feel could fit on any bill but I reckon Asphalt Valentine would please lovers of 80’s rock to the modern day, it’s such a chameleon-like sound. Go out and grab this – you wont be disappointed. - Mark Diggins, Rockpit
"KNAC raves 5.0 out of 5.0!!! South By South Dakota brings two of Ron Keel’s most cherished music forms to its awaiting crossroads and allows the well-established artist to don both his Stetson high and his leather pants with pride"
"A wise man once wrote “I need some good songs to get me through the bad times”. Truer words have never been spoken and South X South Dakota, the new album from the Ron Keel Band"
"Strong and modern sound, with gripping riffs." 7.5/10 Fernando Ferreira
Watching the EMN documentary makes you really want to pull for the band and get in to them!
EMN's new single... "100% pure kick ass"
“Ron Keel Band cement their status as southern rock titans with the release of South X South Dakota.”
"The result was 10 rock tracks that can be heard quite well. The album is not particularly hard now, but you could call it classic rock. "
The new EMN is so different than what people think. It's so different and nothing 80s about it. It's just a straight up hard fist-pumping rock band.
Every Mother's Nightmare has struck gold in 2020 with Resurrect the Faithful. Heavier than previous releases, but still the unmistakable tone of front man Rick Ruhl. This has got to be a crowd pleaser and a great follow up to 2017's album Grind.
Tired of veteran bands releasing subpar new material? You don’t have to worry about that with the new Every Mother’s Nightmare release, ‘Resurrect the Faithful.’ This hard-hitting collection of songs show EMN in fine form. From the one-two punch of album openers ‘Getaway’ and ‘Breathe’ to the contemplative ‘When it Goes Away’ to the lush epicness of ‘Fray,’ the album is a whirlwind of huge sonics and thought-provoking lyrics. Two horns up!
Every Mother’s Nightmare has embarked into a new rockin vision, taking you on a thunderous musical dream through songs like never before. Their new album “Resurrect The Faithful” is a coming of ages containing that EMN’s southern edgy dark rock, only polished to a fresh thankful beginning. The production of the tracks is clear, concise, and heavy with killer guitar riffs, pounding rhythm section with at times a melodic feel. No doubt their best record ever!
Southern Rock belongs to the history of music and the music belongs to all of us - 4/5
- Ron Keel w/Tim Henderson Bravewords
- Ron Keel w/FRYday Night With Fry
- Ron Keel w/ Thunder Underground Podcast
- Ron Keel w/ MusicLifeMagazine
- Ron Keel w/ AntiHero
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Justin Smulison-Music Interview Magazine
- Ron Keel Interview w/ The Rockpit
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Ruben Mosqueda KNAC.COM
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Jimmy Kay of The Metal Voice
- Ron Keel Interview w/ TDR Rock and Ragni Show
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Cobras & Fire
- Ron Keel Interview w/Australian Rock Show
- Ron Keel Interview w/CGCM Podcast
- Ron Keel Interview w/Boston Rock Radio
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Classic Metal Show
- Ron Keel Interview w/ Lance Hall
- Ron Keel Interview w/Radio ByPass
- Hardrock Haven 8/10
- Headbangers Brasil 4 out of 5
- KNAC 5.0 out 5.0!
- CGCM Podcast
- Decibel Geek
- Hard Rock Heavy Metal (IT)
- Melodicrock.IT (IT)
- Reviews by MikeyB
- Blast Magazine
- Metal Devastation Radio June 8, 2020
- Thunder Underground June 4, 2020
- Ultimate Classic Rock May 28, 2020
- Rock N Load Magazine May 21, 2020
- Metal Devastation Radio May 21. 2020
- Ultimate Guitar May 11, 2020
- Blabbermouth May 11, 2020
- The Metal Voice May 10, 2020
- The Metal Voice May 9, 2020
- Bravewords May 7, 2020
- Rock Poser (UK) April 17, 2020
- Bravewords April 17, 2020
- Metal Devastation Radio April 17, 2020
- Bravewords February 23, 2020
- Bravewords January 14, 2020
- Rock Meeting
- Metal Temple April 17, 2020
- XS Rock April 15, 2020
- Sleaze Roxx April 10, 2020
- Skylight Webzine (Greece) January 15, 2020
- Metal Devastation Radio January 14, 2020
- Rock Poser (UK) January 14, 2020
- Cobras & Fire
- Fryday w/ Fry
- Metal Mayhem Radio
- Radio Bypass
- Metal Works
- CGCM Podcast
- Decibel Geek Podcast
- Steve Price Rock Show
- Boston Rock Radio
- Philly Rock Radio
- Pure Rock Radio
- Classic Metal Show
- The Riff With Jack Trash
- CPRShow Hailsham FM (UK)
- Hard Rock Nights
- Rock & Ragni Show